Coverage includes patient teaching, hospital admission and discharge planning, diagnostic tests, therapeutic procedures, history and physical examination, body systems assessment, medical equipment and supplies, nutrition and diet therapy, medication teaching, home care, and complementary and alternative therapies. Whether you are a doctor, nurse, or other health care professional, you will be able to communicate with confidence when caring for your patients.
// Key Features
• New Pronunciation guide for common medical terms.
• It presents English and Spanish translations of all medical terms and phrases used in clinician-patient interactions.
• A must-have for any health care professional who cares for Spanish-speaking patients.
• Covers important terms related to every aspect of patient care, including systems assessment, patient teaching, discharge, medical equipment and supplies, diagnostic tests, treatments, nutrition and diet therapy, and complementary and alternative therapies.
• Anatomical illustrations are included to facilitate communication. This Fourth Edition includes an English-Spanish picture dictionary and Spanish pain-rating scales.
// Unique Features
• Full color images: This product includes images that help bring the content to life.
• Update Policy: Edition-based. New editions are released when the content changes significantly; there is no standard schedule for new editions.
// Designed for Omnio
This app will install your new resource into the Omnio environment, which requires a separate download. Learn more by searching for “Omnio” in Google Play.