New sections in this resource focus on the hospitalist's increasing role in providing critical care, managing surgical patients with medical co-morbidities, ensuring patient safety and preventing adverse events, and directing hospital systems areas such as informatics, quality improvement, and practice management.
// Key Features
• Indispensable primary care for physicians, nurse practitioners, physician's assistants, inpatient pharmacists, residents, and students too!
• Focuses on the hospitalist's role in providing critical care, managing surgical patients with medical co-morbidities, improving safety and preventing adverse events.
• Approaches common hospital disorders and presentations from the perspective of the hospital physician, with a particular emphasis on the temporal flow of care in the hospital.
• Includes new sections focusing on leading systems changes in areas such as informatics, quality improvement, and practice management.
• Covers updated information on Vascular Medicine, Pulmonary Medicine, Infectious Diseases, Renal Disease and many more!
// Unique Features
• Full color images: This product includes images that help bring the content to life.
• Update Policy: Edition-based. New editions are released when the content changes significantly; there is no standard schedule for new editions.
• Provide instant access from within topics to Glasgow Coma Scale and Harris-Benedict Equation for Estimating Energy Requirement!
// Designed for Omnio
This app will install your new resource into the Omnio environment, which requires a separate download. Learn more by searching for “Omnio” in Google Play.