- Put bios archive (neogeo.zip) inside your roms directory
- Put roms anywhere but in the same directory as your bios file (neogeo.zip)
- Compatible with mame roms format (from "www.rom-world.com" for example)
- Run at full speed on 1GHZ+ devices
- Compatibility should be the same as the GnGeo version 0.8 emulator
- Please use the "mail" button to report crash
See http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=20519559 for more informations, free version, support and help.
NeoDroid use GnGeoLibs : https://market.android.com/details?id=fr.mydedibox.gngeolibs
GnGeoLibs is based on GnGeo by Mathieu Peponas : http://code.google.com/p/gngeo/
NeoDroid input code is based on Selueco NicÃ¡tor work from mame4droid : http://code.google.com/p/imame4all/ , many thanks to him.
NeoDroid do not contains any roms and you MUST own the original game before downloading some.
NeoGeo is a registered trademark of SNK PLAYMORE CORPORATION.
- Added save/load state support (with a little bug: it seems that sometime the music is not properly restored in ram)
- Added a compatibility list with roms links search (search button)
- A sound problem should be fixed, the emulator "should" not hang anymore on the NeoGeo logo when loading multiples roms
- No restart on exit emulation anymore, exiting the emulation will bring back to the rom selection list
- Should again fix a problem with the screen aspect ratio (ex. Garou Mark of the Wolves)
- Added progress bar on roms loading
- Problem when using "home" system spotted : be sure to have the bios file "aes-bios.bin" in your neogeo.zip file (still not working very great)
- Added z80 and 68k overlock in preferences (improve neogeo framerate on games like metal slug)
- Fix child roms not working (metal slug 4 plus, Puzzle De Pon! R!)
- Emulation will now pause when in-game menu is showing
- Custom application theme
- Add screenshot preview when touching a rom icon
- fix Breakers Revenge (breakrev.zip) not added to compatibility list
- fix a wrong aspect ratio bug
- fix a bug preventing the use if "uni-bios.rom" bios.
- fix "menu" button blinking when using hardware controller.
- improve controls code again, this also improve famerate.
- prevent launching of incompatible roms (based on roms names).