Williams Manual of Hematology, is a concise and easy-to-navigate compilation of the pathogenic, diagnostic, and therapeutic essentials of blood cell and coagulation protein disorders. Referenced to the classic Williams Hematology, this reference has been carefully edited to deliver only the most clinical point-of-care facts.
// Key Features:
• NEW full-color design includes images of blood and clinical specimans conveniently appearing near the descriptive text
• EXANDED COVERAGE of all the lymphomas, genetics and genomics
• NEW coverage of frontline therapies
• EXPANDED coverage of targeted and monocional therapies for hematological disease
• Carefully edited to present only the most clinical, point-of-care facts
• Includes 9 interactive flowcharts which act as step-by-step decision support tool
• Covering both common and uncommon blood disorders, this complete guide includes sections on:
• Disorders of red cells
• Disorders of granulocytes
• Disorders of monocytes and macrophages
• The clonal myeloid disorders
• The polyclonal lymphoid diseases
• The clonal lymphoid and plasma cell diseases
• Disorders of platelets and hemostasis
• Disorders of coagulation proteins
• Transfusion and hemapheresis
• Covers both common and uncommon blood disorders
// Unique Features
• Full color images: This product includes images that help bring the content to life.
• Update Policy: Edition-based. New editions are released when the content changes significantly; there is no standard schedule for new editions.
// Designed for Omnio
This app will install your new resource into the Omnio environment, which requires a separate download. Learn more by searching for “Omnio” in Google Play.