Universal Copy takes that pain away!
Activate the Universal Copy mode and select the text you want to copy, that's it!
Copy text from any application: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube, Tumblr, News Republic...
Easy. Simple. Totally free. No ad!
★ Featured by Android Police ★
How to use?
- download and install the app
- activate the Universal Copy accessibility service (Settings > Accessibility)
- go to the app (Facebook, Twitter, Youtube or any app) you want to copy text from
- open your notification drawer and click on "Activate Universal Copy mode"
- tap the text you want to copy, it will highlight in blue
- click on Copy and you're done!
Note for Samsung users:
On Samsung Galaxy devices (SG 5 and later), check to see if you have App Battery Optimizer in Samsung Smart Manager app enabled. Please disable this as it is known to disable Universal Copy Accessibility Service: go to Android Settings > General > Battery > look under App Optimization and select Details. Then find Universal Copy and turn it off.
Do not hesitate to leave a rating and a review if you like Universal Copy.
Use Universal copy to copy hashtags from Instagram!
For more copy - paste features, make sure to check our other application: Easy Copy - The smart clipboard. http://bit.ly/easy-copy
They talk about us: