Dorland's Pocket Medical Dictionary helps you to quickly find what you need from among 36,000+ medical terms, including today’s ever-evolving and expanding medical terminology with 3,100+ new and revised entries reflecting the most important changes in medicine.
// Key Features
• Audio pronunciations for more than 15,000 new and current terms
• Enhance your understanding of complex information with 227 full-color illustrations, including 80 brand-new images and 32 color anatomical plates, 19 from the Netter collection
• Incorporates sweeping updates to reflect the latest medical terms, including the newest drugs
• Includes a 32 full-color anatomical illustrations to help you understand bodily structures and their definitions
• Includes 3 built-in calculators which assist in making clinical decisions
• Presents anatomy terms in a new format that eliminates the need for cumbersome tables
• Features the most portable format of any medical dictionary on the market
// Unique Features
• Full color images: This product includes images that help bring the content to life.
• Update Policy: Edition-based. New editions are released when the content changes significantly; there is no standard schedule for new editions.
3 Built-in Medical Calculators: Provide instant access from within clinical topics to
• Apgar Score
• Bishop Score
• Metric Units Conversion
// Designed for Omnio
This app will install your new resource into the Omnio environment, which requires a separate download. Learn more by searching for “Omnio” in Google Play.