Drugs in Pregnancy and Lactation is a careful and exhaustive summarization of the world literature as it relates to drugs in pregnancy and lactation.
// Key Features
• 1200 commonly prescribed drugs including 105 new drugs
• New mobile application to access the content on the go
• Cross-referenced combination drugs
• New list of drugs contraindicated during breastfeeding
• New list of drugs contraindicated in pregnancy
• List of drugs known to cause human developmental toxicity
• More summaries at the beginning for pregnancy and breastfeeding
• Consistently formatted throughout
• Companion site includes fully searchable text and updates from the Briggs newsletter
// Unique Features
• Update Policy: Edition-based. New editions are released when the content changes significantly; there is no standard schedule for new editions.
// Designed for Omnio
This app will install your new resource into the Omnio environment, which requires a separate download. Learn more by searching for “Omnio” in Google Play.