Intuitive and easy to navigate, this resource provides instant access to information on fractures in adults and children, including epidemiology, anatomy, mechanism of injury, clinical evaluation, radiologic evaluation, classification, treatment, and complications. Handbook of Fractures is the ideal on-the-spot reference for residents and practitioners seeking fast facts on fracture management and classification.
// Key Features
• Includes new information on aspiration of the joints, fracture reduction, traumatic lacerations
• Orthopaedic Trauma Association (OTA) Classifications beefed up
• Updated information on multiple trauma
• Sections organized by anatomic site provide key information on fractures in adults and in children, including epidemiology, anatomy, mechanism of injury, clinical evaluation, radiologic evaluation, classification, treatment, and management of complications.
• Concise easy to access format
• Numerous charts, tables, diagrams, illustrations, and bulleted lists
// Unique Features
• Full color images: This product includes images that help bring the content to life.
• Update Policy: Edition-based. New editions are released when the content changes significantly; there is no standard schedule for new editions.
Built-in Medical Calculators: Provide instant access from within clinical topics to the
• Glasgow Coma Scale
• Revised Trauma Score (RTS)
// Designed for Omnio
This app will install your new resource into the Omnio environment, which requires a separate download. Learn more by searching for “Omnio” in Google Play.